Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Students

Options
  • 28-11-2008 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭

First year students at medical school were receiving their first anatomy class with a dead human body.
    They all gathered round the surgery table with the body covered by a white sheet.
    The professor started the class by telling them, "It is necessary to have two important qualities as a Doctor, and the first is that you should not be disgusted by anything involving the human body."

For an example, the professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the ass of the corpse, withdrew it and stuck it in his mouth.
    "Go ahead and do the same thing", he told his students.
    The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the ass of the corpse and sucking on it.
    When everyone finished, the professor looked at the students and told them, "The second most important quality is observation - I stuck my middle finger in, and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention." :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Very Good!!Have some stars!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

:D and some stars from me also :D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭chaotic_vr

Stars from me. very good:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Apparently a true story, well, it's something you really want to be true.:D

Advertisement