Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant Access Afterhours

Options
  • 28-11-2008 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I posted a thread in after hours and I can't seem to access it. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

You're banned. Why do you think that might be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 TreasuryTag

Banned????

Nobody informed me my account was under review, let alone inform I was banned?

What is that for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

boards members that should be ****ed off - permanently
    You really can't see?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I can understand "**** off" as a command, and I know how the word "****" is used as a verb, but when you attach the word "off" as an adverb, and then try to apply the verb to a third party, how does that work?

That is, I know how I can "**** off", and I know how someone else can "**** off", but if I was to "****" you "off", how would I go about this?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

seamus wrote: »
    if I was to "****" you "off", how would I go about this?

Well seamus, if you're going to go down that road, shouldn't you move this to the S&S Forum?

• Advertisement

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Well seamus, if you're going to go down that road, shouldn't you move this to the S&S Forum?
    I don't know, is that what it means?

And just how would I manouver myself into a such a contortion? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 TreasuryTag

seamus wrote: »
    I can understand "**** off" as a command, and I know how the word "****" is used as a verb, but when you attach the word "off" as an adverb, and then try to apply the verb to a third party, how does that work?

That is, I know how I can "**** off", and I know how someone else can "**** off", but if I was to "****" you "off", how would I go about this?

I am sorry, I am not trying to be smart here but I don't know what the point of your reply is.

Aidan_Walsh are you saying I have been banned for using the word "Fúckéd" ?? are you serious?

If thats the case, can I appeal the decision? And finally why wasn't I informed? What is the extent of the ban etc...??

I'm somewhat making fun of you.

You started a ridiculous thread in after hours with a nonsensical title.

Terry banned you. PM him to find out why.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

btw
    Good to know our hard earned tax is going to good use....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement