Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

System:Slim

• 28-11-2008 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi,

I need a kick start to my diet/health campaign after Christmas and was wondering if anyone had any feedback on System:Slim (other than the high cost of it)?

The only real information I seem to be able to find is their official website and their own information on other sites.

I need to loose 8 stone and before anyone comments (as come across this before) am too uncomfortable to start with exercises such as walking or swimming yet hence needing a kick start so I can then feel comfortable going out.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Hey screw whatever the hell that diet is, shove a pineapple up its...

Eat healthy and the weight will fly off, heck I'll be your online personal trainer if ya want and give ya advise on going about thing, it'd be interesting and I think I could help ya! PM me if ya want =]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

If you are 8 stone overweight, even doing a small walk daily will burn loads. Exercise is a huge percentage of weight loss, so dont give a crap what anyone else thinks, its you that think they are looking at you, most people couldnt give a toss what someone walking past them on the street looks like, its all in your head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

i am disabled and i am loosing weight, plain food plenty of fruit and veg, i cannot walk but i have lost 6 lbs in the last month, why are you trying to loose 8 stone, thats a big target, why not loose a stone, then loose another, hard to get the head around 8 of them,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Auction Lass

Jumpy wrote: »
    If you are 8 stone overweight, even doing a small walk daily will burn loads. Exercise is a huge percentage of weight loss, so dont give a crap what anyone else thinks, its you that think they are looking at you, most people couldnt give a toss what someone walking past them on the street looks like, its all in your head.

I am 20 stone 1 lb and go to the gym twice a week! I was self conscience in the beginning but then I realised or recognised the admiration in peoples faces as much as to say 'jeez fair play to her'... Once you get past the psycological factor you will start to enjoy it... a friend could go with you... and just like what 'old boy' said = set realistic targets.... I have six stone to lose but my next goal is to go down a dress size... set these goals/targets 6 weeks apart and you wont get demoralised! :P

Advertisement