Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Applying for a Driving Licence

Options
  • 28-11-2008 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi,

I just passed my test this morning, to be honest when the driving instructor was telling me where I can get my full license I was too busy thinking "i've passed" and was not listening. So what do I do now ? Will I need to bring my porv. license with me when I am making the change over ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭andrewh5

greenplain wrote: »
    Hi,

I just passed my test this morning, to be honest when the driving instructor was telling me where I can get my full license I was too busy thinking "i've passed" and was not listening. So what do I do now ? Will I need to bring my porv. license with me when I am making the change over ?

Go to your nearest motor tax office and bring your provisional licence and cert of competence with you.

You cannot drive unaccompanied until you have received the full licence!

Well done. My advice to you now would be to take an advanced course asp. You will learn defensive driving techniques and will get lower insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Oh god- the last thing I want to do anytime soon is another driving lesson!

What is defensive driving anyway? Ive heard it mentioned a few times now...

Advertisement