Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinn To Cease Trading

Options
  • 28-11-2008 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭

Is it true?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Triangle

i Heard the same rumour - no facts yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

They have just announced an increase in their health insurance premiums so I doubt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭MB74

Watch this space..................

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Sean Quinn owns about 5455465 companies, so which Quinn are you talking about..

If its all of them then the country is officially ****ed as most of us who dont work for him rely on him for some service or another :P

This has pointless friday 'roomer' written all over it imho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭MB74

Sean Quinn owns about 5455465 companies, so which Quinn are you talking about..

If its all of them then the country is officially ****ed as most of us who dont work for him rely on him for some service or another :P

This has pointless friday 'roomer' written all over it imho!

A vAGGABOND that's not the attitude!!!

I'll give you a hint, this is the Banking and INSURANCE section of Boards.ie...:D

But definitely not a friday thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I like the attention you all paid to sticky thread called Before posting "Is financial institution X in trouble" type threads - read this!....

Locked. Don't do it again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement