Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from motors by peasant

Options
  • 28-11-2008 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭

On the TG thread currently in motors, I made a comment about how people should have known that it was going to be a waste of money, get the usual 'dont be so smug' type remarks and told to take it somewhere else by the mod peasant. He then said that I was making a 'told you so' comment without actually posting beforehand, because he claimed the search engine didnt pick up a post for him. I said I did post and perhaps the search engine needs to be looked at by the TG crew and was the search engine a V8. Now call me a smart ars*, fine! but said moderator decided to ban with no warning possibly because he paid for tickets and didnt get value is hardly me fault.!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

You claimed to have posted in the thread previously, you didn't.

You were trolling and the short ban was deserved imo.

Provide a link to where you are claiming you previously posted to back up your claim.

Thread if anyone's interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

Jez even if you look at the first page I am there
    10-09-2008, 10:48 #10
    Climate Expert
    Banned

Adverts | Friends It looks like complete rubbish like all car shows. €100! you'd want your head examined.

Thanks from: dodgyme

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Post in the help desk, and try to make sense.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement