Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nieces Christening

Options
  • 28-11-2008 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭

Hi

It's my nieces christening week after next. I'm also her god father so i need to buy her some sort of christening present. I spoke to my sister and she says that instead of a silver band, a jug for pouring the stuff on her head would be better.

Thinking of getting a nice silver one, with her name and christening date on it. Is there a special type of these jugs? Anyone got any idea where i'd get one?

Any help would be great, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

To the best of my knowledge there isnt a specific type of jug that is used for christenings so any small ornate one should do the trick. Maybe just clarify over on the Christianity board though (or whatever relevant religion board) ?

Advertisement