Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Bay on ice?

Options
  • 28-11-2008 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Hi,just wondering did anyone here ever go to Galway Bay on ice,is it worth €15(student) :pac: for 45mins.

And Is it proper ice,not those polished tiles some place have........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

No,im not looking for a job,and im not a idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There seems to be separate opinions as to whether it's worth it. You can go down and have a look once it's opened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Yeah im going to it,I just wanted to get people (who have been there before)'s insight

Don't go there when it's windy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I was down at it last year and enjoyed it - total novice but started getting the hang after a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

way too over priced!! for myself and my 2 daughters to go its 45 euro,
    for 45 mins, they cannot skate so how many times would i have too go for them too get any enjoyment from it and not be on there bum for most of the 45 mins, the prices are disgusting i have too say.
    london has these temporary christmas ice rinks all over the place, and they charge on average 5 pounds for 90 mins, which would work out about 7.50 /8 in euros.
    im not fool enough too give them my money no way.
    but i suppose if people can already skate then thats different but i still think the prices are disgusting

Advertisement