Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed ladies!

Options
  • 28-11-2008 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭

Hey girls, the GF is going back to Slovakia in a week and a half for Christmas and I want to get her something nice so she's looking forward to coming back, I was thinking of a silver necklace with something engraved but I'd appreciate some different ideas too (as I have none!), all suggestions welcome! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I suggest looking up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

moved from tLL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I posted in tLL because I wanted their opinions, not in Gifts etc, no personal feel to that forum. Forget about it and lock the thread please.

I suggest looking up.

I suggest shut your face.

Edit: Thanks Sean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I suspect that this is what Smellyirishman was telling you to look up at. g'em's nicer than me, she moved the thread here, I would have deleted it.

Zaph wrote: »
    I suspect that this is what Smellyirishman was telling you to look up at. g'em's nicer than me, she moved the thread here, I would have deleted it.

Yeah Zaph it's no problem, I appreciated the link Galvasean left, I didn't appreciate Smellyirishman's smugness so much..

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

My friend has a silver bangle that says "wish you were here" on the back. They met in college and live in different counties. I thought it was a lovely idea! Or maybe you could get a translation of something nice to her language?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Bah. Closed due to an attitude problem. We'll just have to guess who...get her a game of Guess Who.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement