Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How come the o2 website sucks so hard?

• 28-11-2008 5:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Seriously; if the entire website isn't down for 2 days for "essential upgrades" (about every 2 weeks) then the webtexts service is mysteriously unavailable.

It's slow as hell, which isn't much fun when you have to login every 5 mins because it automatically logs you off.

They recently replaced the perfectly functional webtext with a bloated applet that while (possibly - haven't tried) making scheduled texts mroe accessible now requires about 3 confirmations that you want to send the damn text. :mad:

For a company that sells internet connections you'd think they'd be able to make a decent website.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

I can only agree, but why didn't you post this in one of the many existing threads on the topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

I felt it was annoying enough to deserve it's own thread.

Also I didn't see it on the first page and I'm too lazy to check the second.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Enlil_Nick wrote: »
    I felt it was annoying enough to deserve it's own thread.

Also I didn't see it on the first page and I'm too lazy to check the second.

Do a search and you will find hundreds of post about the o2 website. One which i started a while back has over 5000 views so its defo a problem, but mods have been closing this threads as it comes up weekly as an o2 rant post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

the new O2 website is the worst i have ever used. so complicated. i would rather pay for a text than use it. whats all the address synch about it doesnt even explain what to do.

Advertisement