Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you attend a boards beers?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Hi Guys...Cork based here...been registered a few months but wld like a more localised Cork thread...can I play?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

.can I play?

Depends on what you want to play? ;)

Welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

440Hz wrote: »
    The Bierhaus. Twas a good laugh. The lads went on somewhere else afterwards but I had to head home.

So the lads on somewhere but not you. Funny that in a previous post you claimed to be a lad. Your web of lies is slowly untangling.:D

And as for Kingtut, you tell 440hz to expect a PM from me but not from you. This leads me to belive that you have been sending PMs to 440hz:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

can I play?

hmmm....as 440Hz said it depends on what you want to play!! If you want to go to the Cork Christmas beers please say so in that thread...pick the dates that suit you etc..... cheers

d3mon24 wrote: »
    So the lads on somewhere but not you. Funny that in a previous post you claimed to be a lad.

lads is another word for guys.....as in both men and women. i.e. "Hi guys" or "Hi Lads"
    And as for Kingtut, you tell 440hz to expect a PM from me but not from you. This leads me to belive that you have been sending PMs to 440hz:cool:

How do you come to that conclusion? :confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement

So the lads on somewhere but not you. Funny that in a previous post you claimed to be a lad. Your web of lies is slowly untangling.:D

Boys call boys lads! Well we do in Kerry at least! Remember you gotta cut me some bogger slack!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Oh, how the way has been lost since the days when beers were basically an excuse for adam, JohnK, Niall and myself to go on the tear and pretend we could handle an Old Fashioned at the end of a long night's drinking....

(that said, the Bierhaus is a good call for the venue what with the range of beverages available)

Fysh wrote: »
    (that said, the Bierhaus is a good call for the venue what with the range of beverages available)

Kriek and Duff beer, what more could you want!! :)

Kriek and Duff beer, what more could you want!! :)

my company of course!.......did you really have to ask?? sheesh!!! :mad::eek::(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

kingtut wrote: »
    my company of course!.......QUOTE]

Beamish and Crawford? Yes, it is a good company...

;)

• Advertisement

my company of course!.......did you really have to ask?? sheesh!!! :mad::eek::(

Well that was a given, of course! :)

lads is another word for guys.....as in both men and women. i.e. "Hi guys" or "Hi Lads"

How do you come to that conclusion? :confused::confused::confused:

Maybe Im a good detective or maybe Im just a fool with nothing better to do

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Traditionally, both mean males.

Kold wrote: »

See I was right

Kold wrote: »

Traditionally yes, but in the 21st century no......
    See I was right

Since when do you consider Kold to be the fountain of all knowledge? :D Is there something going on between you two? *jokes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 laurasadler

Hi,

I just stumbled across this forum and was wondering if anyone can come to these nights...I'm new to the Cork area and am really keen to meet new people and a few drinks in a pub sounds like the ideal place to do it! When's the next meeting planned for?

Hi,

I just stumbled across this forum and was wondering if anyone can come to these nights...I'm new to the Cork area and am really keen to meet new people and a few drinks in a pub sounds like the ideal place to do it! When's the next meeting planned for?

Hi Laura as the original creator of this beers thread I would like to welcome you and say thank you for stopping by! Welcome to Cork also! I hope you are enjoying it so far......The next meet up will probably be at the Christmas beers (see the thread relating to it in the same forum as this one).

The good thing about this thread is that you can go for beers whenever you like. Just post a comment saying something like "Does anyone fancy a few drinks tonight / on Friday etc" and see what happens.

If you are concerned about meeting a large crowd of strangers then I can meet you beforehand if you wish and also show you where the place is (I do not know how well you know Cork seeing as you just moved here). At the last beers there was only 5 of us but everyone was really really friendly!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

I'm still here lol not extinct yet

I'm still here lol not extinct yet

Huh? Noone forgot ya missus! We knew you'd be back! Can't resist us :)
    Or can't resist poking kingtut apparently hehe!! ;)

Huh? Noone forgot ya missus! We knew you'd be back! Can't resist us :)
    Or can't resist poking kingtut apparently hehe!! ;)

lol!!

Welcome back Princess_Lou!

• Advertisement

I never poked him :confused:

I never poked him :confused:

You were too drunk to remember! :rolleyes:

Ah now, that's not what was posted earlier!! ;)
    the plot thickens! Other ppl are gonna wonder what you trick is kingtut!!

You were too drunk to remember! :rolleyes:

Beg your pardon I was not drunk

See! I knew one of ye would admit it in the end! ;)

tee hee....:)...I love this thread

ok ya weren't poking me just mess fighting with me because you could not accept the fact that you were rubbish at flipping beer mats :D I am the raining champion at that!

440Hz - you are far from innocent ;)

Im practising every day now i got as far as 2

Im practising every day now i got as far as 2

I don't need practice :) I'm already brilliant at it.

Ur so big headed Kingtut

• Advertisement

Ur so big headed Kingtut

Thanks :) my big head goes well with my black fleece jeans :D

Advertisement