Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

This is what a real car looks like

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

I was behind this yoke on the Naas road a few weeks ago.

Some rumble out of it! Nice machine...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

dylbert wrote: »

I can't say i do. I think that is just an unreal car, right colour etc. etc. etc.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Yummy.

Not a bad way to spend €70k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 935 ✭✭✭samsemtex

Im an idiot and limerick man has great taste in cars :-)

pah...

• Advertisement

samsemtex wrote: »
    Were you not the man who was giving out about American cars on the American car apreciation thread? I think you were.

Ah no, complete opposite actually. I just wasted my time checking all the posts i made in that thread. How annoying.

Actually, here are all the posts i made in that thread. You'll find how wrong you are.
    Neighbour of mine has a 06 Mustang, and my bloody god it's got some sound off it:D

I wouldn't mind an oul Shelby Gt500 myself:P But sure we can all dream:D
    I don't know what it is actually, lol, i never stopped to look into it. Could well be a V6, any way of telling?
    All i know is it sounds very well:D Can't beat real muscle. I must check next time i pass to see what it is.
    Actually, found that that Mustang is a V8.
    Lol, the Hummer i was in, with the foot down, was doing 0-1mpg....Lol!

Pah... is right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 935 ✭✭✭samsemtex

Actually, here are all the posts i made in that thread. You'll find how wrong you are.

Pah... is right

Oh sorry about that. I thought it was you. Now that i look through it again it was that cliov6 lad i was thinking of.

Again, i offer my apologies.

samsemtex wrote: »
    Oh sorry about that. I thought it was you. Now that i look through it again it was that cliov6 lad i was thinking of.

Again, i offer my apologies.

Your grand:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

70K actually isnt bad for a car thats basically brank new and that cool!!!! considering what you pay for some rebuilt 67 mustangs!!!! they can go into the millions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

"Recreation" ... "1977"...
    Cortina chassis? :)

Hogzy wrote: »
    70K actually isnt bad for a car thats basically brank new and that cool!!!! considering what you pay for some rebuilt 67 mustangs!!!! they can go into the millions

Rightly so too, i think it's well worth the money. It just has those lines....

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,846 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

That car's got more testosterone than Chuck Norris!
    Tis a thing of beauty though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Ulk

Nice car, 70K is ok considering her beauty. The ancillary cost may go a bit high though, I would have to move from Ballymun flat to a house with a garage. :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

€70k is outrageous for that, even though it looks really good, and I'm sure it has blistering performance.

You could build one for less than half that. It's only a kit car, albeit a head turning one.

Vintage tax and insurance is a nice bonus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Ironic that a "real" car is in fact a replica :pac:

Saw it a few weeks ago on the Stillorgan Dualler......meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BillyGoatGruff

The grill looks different in the picture on the left to the picture on the right?
    Maybe it's just the angle or intake changes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Hmmmmmm, Down Boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

The grill looks different in the picture on the left to the picture on the right?
    Maybe it's just the angle or intake changes.

The grill is different and the mirrors are too, also just behind the side repeater there's a decal thats not on the one with the top on. i guess they used a stock photo to show it with the top off,

• Advertisement

MacGyver wrote: »
    The grill is different and the mirrors are too, also just behind the side repeater there's a decal thats not on the one with the top on. i guess they used a stock photo to show it with the top off,

Aye it's a different car. The last pic has a body kit as well. Well a front spoiler anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭Ferris

Saw it last night at Top Gear Live with a big crowd around it.

Lovely job, looks way better without the hardtop.

Advertisement