Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Improv Workshop on Sunday

Options
  • 28-11-2008 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭

There's an intro to improv theatre workshop happening this Sunday, if anyone is interested. I believe there are still a couple of spots open.
    A lot of people know improv from shows like "whose line is it anyway", and it goes beyond that in its formats. Basically it is theatre/comedy theatre made up from scratch, and sometimes with the help of the 'audience'.
    It is suitable for both performers and non performers, as it starts with the basics of improv. This one is not for kids. It is going on at the Galway Social Space on Middle St, from 2-5ish.
    They have a sign-up sheet in the social space, or if you want more info, pm me for details.
    It will be great craic I hope!

Advertisement