Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charleslandian.com

Options
  • 28-11-2008 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

After reading that leaflet that came through the door about the change in Mgmnt Company for the Grove/Park (woohoo!) I decided to check out the recommended website Charleslandian.com as I wasnt aware of its existence...

Does anyone know why noone is using this? There appears to be only 2 entries for 2008 in the Grove/Park section, and the open forum seems to be somewhat read but barely contributed to and with most topics posted by the same 2 or 3 people.

Was just thinking that if this is the website that the new Mgmnt Co. themselves are being pointed to theyre not going to get a very good feel for the thoughts/ideas/opinions of people who live here as from what I can see most people seem to use boards instead?! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

the management co. want people to use it - unfortunately for them, the people have spoken and said "Boards FTW!" (well, the majority of people would probably say "what the hell's a messageboard?")

Eoin\Mike - can you update the useful numbers thread - Cuala are no longer the Management agents for Grove\Park - its now Caldwell Banker Kennedy Wright (the guys beside Squinn).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

No worries.

If you have contact details, PM them to me, and I'll make the changes then.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I've been asked to delete my earlier post, so I have done so.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭youknowwho

as a matter of interest, who were your agents and who are you using now? and when did the change occur?

Advertisement