Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toy shop in Newry

Options
  • 28-11-2008 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi has anyone been to the toy shop in newry called Toyztore? is it any good do they stock all ranges of toys like highschool musical and hannah montanna etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

AFAIK Smyths are as cheap as the UK for most items. They also have stores up north & in the UK now.

It probably the one area where the savings aren't to be made in Norn Iron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

NICE NIC wrote: »
    Hi has anyone been to the toy shop in newry called Toyztore? is it any good do they stock all ranges of toys like highschool musical and hannah montanna etc.

I think I have. Is it across from the Sainsburys in the Quays centre ? If so then it's a bit smaller and not as good as Smyths. they didn't seem to have a dvd or video games section but appeared to have all the other gear, I didn't have a thorough look though and I could be wrong, we could be thinking of different places

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

You are thinking of the same place.

There is also a Smyths in Newry on the bypass so you could always go to both and see which suits you better. :)

could you give me more details as to where that smyths is? thanks!

Yeh the toy shop in the sainsbury's carpark is actually a toymaster, well they give Toymaster bags out so will presume..... they're ok, not great, would not have as good a range as smyths down south, but then, toymaster down south is crap anyway IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

NICE NIC: http://www.thequays.co.uk/tenantlisting/results.asp?id=72
    I don't know what their stock is like; I haven't been there in quite some time.
    Ring them and ask re: specific items?

• Advertisement
Advertisement