Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a bit of help needed

Options
  • 28-11-2008 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi guys
    i am in the process of trading in my miroku 38 for a perazzi mx8. Trouble is its in the north i baught the perazzi . The Rfd gave me the usuall slip saying hes willing to sell it and he also gave a import and export application for both guns . Today i was in with the local guard that deals with guns and tbh he was a right prick. He wouldnt help me in any way . he told me to contact the department of justice my self my problem is that on the applications it says the export one must be accompanied by a Copy of authorisation for export or removal from an garda siochana . He said they dont do them which i found weird My question is do i email the applications in with the gun licence or do i need the copy of authorisation aswell.
    any help greatly appreciated thanks john

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I think you should talk nicely to a dealer here and get him to do it for you. I know when I did mine last year I had to get a dealer to do it. All the export/import licenses were a nightmare and my dealer just told me not to go there. He did it for a few quid.

Advertisement