Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Mist II

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Sneddo

hmmmm this is a hard choice.....but if there is space of course i would like the possibilty of becoming a Zombie, i am half way there with the smoking and stuff :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Sneddo wrote: »
    hmmmm this is a hard choice.....but if there is space of course i would like the possibilty of becoming a Zombie, i am half way there with the smoking and stuff :eek:

Yeah sure, why not... just make sure you have comms;)

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 perkina2

I have to ask.

Myself and 2 mates want to come out and play but what is dark mist. Is it a day thing or a night thing?
    Can I still register? What time does it start at?

Andrew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

It is a zombie theamed(sp) night game . It isn't for the faint hearted .
    Also its not reccomended that you start out on a night game, Im guessing your new to airsoft - and you friends . Your better of going to a skirmish or two before you commit to a night game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 perkina2

Please tell me you dont need NVG's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Nope not many people have them - But comm's are a must .

This event is a night operations event combining Airsoft with a Survival Horror theme.
    Things to bring with you! What you must have to play*

• Camping gear, Change of clothes if it gets wet.
    • Food/Water (bring snacks for the night games)
    • U.S. Special forces : Present day load out.
    • Russian Special forces: Present day load out.
    • Airsoft equipment ( A.E.G. , shotgun and sidearm if possible, spare batteries*, a torch* and glow stick* red for Russian and green for U.S., also a full face mask*)
    (*It is to your benefit and enjoyment of the game that you invest in and bring with you comms that can facilitate sub channels) They can be bought in Argos or Maplin’s at minimal cost!

Arrive on site Sunday evening the 28th of December at 7:30pm and no later than 8pm for registration, briefing and to prepare for battle.
    The experience will kick off around 8:30pm and finish around 3am Monday morning then it will be a few beers and craic around the fire if you have any energy left!
    Prices:
    Sunday night ops: €25.00
    Limited places for the night ops!! Confirmed players already Sign up, Sign up!

You must register for this event in this thread in the format:
    Name:
    US:
    Russian:
    Or by emailing bren@fingalairsoft.com or by calling into Fingal Airsoft skirmish site on any of our game days before or on December the 22nd.
    Please read our rules and regulations on our website and download the waiver and sign it and bring it with you.

We also require people to play special roles on the night, if you would like to play as one of our special team indicate when signing up.
    We hope you enjoy our second Survival horror operations at Fingal Airsoft.

Bren.

P.S. More details to follow about the Monday the 29th skirmish

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Sorry bout the short notice lads, but i wont be able to make it tomorrow evening. for some reason i had thought it was coming up next week (jsut got told a few mins ago its tomorrow night) and i'll be up to my neck tomorrow evening., Got me night vision for this and all., :(

hope all goes well though lads, be sure to get pics up., ;)

vtec wrote: »
    Sorry bout the short notice lads, but i wont be able to make it tomorrow evening. for some reason i had thought it was coming up next week (jsut got told a few mins ago its tomorrow night) and i'll be up to my neck tomorrow evening., Got me night vision for this and all., :(

hope all goes well though lads, be sure to get pics up., ;)

No problem Richie, is the rest of your team attending?

Bren

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I havent been told otherwise so i presume some of them are going anyway., if i'm talking to any of them between now and then i'll get them to clarify., :)

vtec wrote: »
    I havent been told otherwise so i presume some of them are going anyway., if i'm talking to any of them between now and then i'll get them to clarify., :)

Roger that:
    Pity your going to miss a good night:(:(:(

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Good luck for this Bren. Wish I could have made to this one as well:(. Newayz me goes to repair that M14, will be deadly in the orchard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Sorry lads, I can'y make it, my lift bailed as usual:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Hey All,
    Good luck on Dark Mist 11. Have a great time.
    Martin + Evelyn.

Man that was some night:eek::eek: I hope you all liked the game;) the Russians were victorious on the night... but the zombies rule:p:p

Cheers to everybody who attended and stay tuned for the next installment in the coming months:cool:

Bren

P.S. Band of Hawks, ya bunch of bailers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

cheers had a blast, if i had a beer for the amount of times i heard someone scream zombie m249 id be a very merry man, lookin forward to the next one :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Man that was some night:eek::eek: I hope you all liked the game;) the Russians were victorious on the night... but the zombies rule:p:p

Cheers to everybody who attended and stay tuned for the next installment in the coming months:cool:

Bren

HAHA :)

Yeah apologies im sure you got my PM. Hope the night went well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

The Glorious Red Army was victorious :D cheers to everyone who made it a great night game cant wait for dark mist III

p.s zombies rule!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I wish I had something to say to that, but you have us there. epic bailage.

We'll be out to you in the new year, don't worry :-)

Advertisement