Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hospital joke

Options
  • 28-11-2008 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

a few years ago after a work accident i was laid up in hospital with very little movement and needed two nurses help every time i wanted to use the facilities,one night tho i followed through in the middle of the night after chancing a fart.couldnt face the humiliation of calling the nurse tho so i kinda rolled and flicked, the offending material around the ward.worked grand, next morning tho when i got visitors they brought the usual, magazine flowers n a box of maltesers, being the generous sort i offered them round the ward only to be greeted with"christ no, not if they're anything like the ones you were throwing about last night"

Advertisement