Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Light fittings for Kitchen_ Dublin

Options
  • 28-11-2008 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could buy contemporary light fittings for my Kitchen?
    I need ceiling mounted luminaires.
    Dublin area would be best.

I tried a few places - ( not sure if I can name them here) but didnt find anything I liked.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

moved from tLL (??)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Noteb

Thanks- I posted it under lighting. sorry!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Illumination, on the left as you come into Swords, has a fantastic range.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dguilfoyle

From experience I have found that http://www.falkslighting.ie have an excellent range online, and provide a very speedy delivery service. They would by far be one of the best retail providers of Lighting and Fittings in Dublin & Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Sid71

I have two old fluorescent fittings in my kitchen one is a 5ft 60w and the other is 4ft 40w and want to replace them with energy saving fittings
    Will I get the same amount of light out of the energy saving ones?
    how about this http://www.falkslighting.ie/Products/Cyro-1x28W__CYR5050-fslsh-28LE.aspx
    or if someone has a better suggestion I would appreciate it
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Noteb

I ended up getting my fittings from Hicken lighting on the quays. I also replaced two flourescent lights. I got 2 of the " top hat " spot light bars. There are 5 spots on each bar which I pointed in different directions to suit my kitchen. The light is not exactly as bright as with the old fittings- but they def provide sufficient lighting. And they are much more cosy ( and attractive) .

Advertisement