Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Helm's new tatoo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

what a gob shight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

To be fair, it could be worse....

Steve-O.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭rizzla

Say that hurt. The fill is so painful, and them letters are thick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Tattoos fail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Tattoos fail.

Spoken like someone who doesn't have one, or has no understanding of them.
    Depends on if there's a particular meaning behind them. I've only two, with a third on the way. Both have pretty interesting stories behind them. Mark Calloway, much as i hate him, does have pretty good stories behind his ink, Boyzone member Shane Lynch does as well.

That said, I wouldn't have a problem with Helm's ink, but more overkill of the size of it.

• Advertisement

rizzla wrote: »
    Say that hurt. The fill is so painful, and them letters are thick.

Actually the fill is the least painful part of the tattoo. It's the outline that's more pinchy, due to the small size of the needle involved.

The bottom centre of that is likely to be the most painful, given that it's right over the spine. Ouch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Spoken like someone who doesn't have one, or has no understanding of them.

I've plenty of understanding of tattoos.

Actually the fill is the least painful part of the tattoo. It's the outline that's more pinchy, due to the small size of the needle involved.

The bottom centre of that is likely to be the most painful, given that it's right over the spine. Ouch!

Well, when I got mine it was the fill that was the worst.

Don't really like it to be honest.

Hooray for long hair though!

Stand back...

rizzla wrote: »
    Well, when I got mine it was the fill that was the worst.

I guess it depends on the place you get it and who does it. Both of mine are inside the forearms and the lower points were the toughest parts, especially are they were just below the wrists.

Yeah, the points there stung like hell. Well worth it though, would never go back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Ulk

what a gob shight!

I agree! Totally :eek: :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭RAMPAGE1

I like tattoos I have 12 of them all of which mean something special to me, the ribs was my worst one in terms of pain but I wouldn't get my own name on me especially this size
    Strange that a wrestler who potentially would change his gimmick would get his name in large black lettering on his back, if he changes he may have to wear a top going forward

I guess it depends on the place you get it and who does it. Both of mine are inside the forearms and the lower points were the toughest parts, especially are they were just below the wrists.

Yeah, the points there stung like hell. Well worth it though, would never go back.

Mines on the back of my neck, outline was fine but the fill felt like he was scraping the skin off my neck. Although I did the wrong thing and partyed like mad the night before, and drink and other stuff thins the blood, so I was bleeding like crazy. I will be geting more though, when I went in for a touch up it wasn't half as bad. Looking at adding to it across my shoulders then down my arms.

Hernandez got his name tattoo'd on his back awhile ago and I think it looks very well. He just went to big with this, he could have left the letters empty and filled em with other stuff. I love tattoo's that upon closer inspection have little stuff within them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭Degag

Mark Calaway

Sorry, getting a bit annoying now:)

Degag wrote: »
    Sorry, getting a bit annoying now:)

Considering that's not a quote of mine (i know how to spell his name thanks), i think we know what's more annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Its a very good looking and well-designed piece, but I seriously don't understand why you'd tatoo your own name on your back.

Maybe if you had bouts of amnesia, or were like that guy from Momento, having your name on your front might be of some use, but you wouldn't even notice it on your back.

Any idea when he'll be fit to return, anyone?

Its a very good looking and well-designed piece, but I seriously don't understand why you'd tatoo your own name on your back.

Wouldn't be the first time i've seen stuff like that, Ricky Warwick (from The Almighty and New Model Army fame) has his birthplace and birthyear tattooed to his back (Belfast 1966)
    Any idea when he'll be fit to return, anyone?

Not anytime judging by the lack of definition of his back in that photo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Wouldn't be the first time i've seen stuff like that, Ricky Warwick (from The Almighty and New Model Army fame) has his birthplace and birthyear tattooed to his back (Belfast 1966)
    I kind of get the place of birth as it could be seen as a homage, but names and dates of birth just come across as big-headed.

Not anytime judging by the lack of definition of his back in that photo.
    I know the picture was put up on the 28th, but we don't know when it was taken. And I wouldn't have thought Helms was that ripped to begin with.

It would be strange for the WWE to increase his profile by giving him the "Just Sayin'" promos if his in-ring return was still a long way off.

It would be strange for the WWE to increase his profile by giving him the "Just Sayin'" promos if his in-ring return was still a long way off.

I wouldn't know, i haven't watched WWE in months at this stage. I thought the Just Sayin part of the original post was just rovert being sarcastic. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Considering that's not a quote of mine (i know how to spell his name thanks), i think we know what's more annoying.

He corrected you because you spelled Undertaker's name wrong in a post on this thread :pac:

He's back
    this week

• Advertisement

Fozzy wrote: »
    He corrected you because you spelled Undertaker's name wrong in a post on this thread :pac:

Sh*t! I'd been spelling it that way for over a decade! Don't i feel like a complete plank now?
    Thanks, Degag. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭Degag

Sh*t! I'd been spelling it that way for over a decade! Don't i feel like a complete plank now?
    Thanks, Degag. :o

No bother:)

Advertisement