Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for music-y a present for a friend

Options
  • 29-11-2008 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

I wasn't too sure what to get my friend but then i had a great idea. To get her a hoody with loads of music notes on it. I knew she was looking for one before but hse never got one. But I can't find one anywhere!

So does anyone know where I can get a hoody with music notes on it or else could someone suggest another music-y present I could get her?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

A lot of places seem to have had them but no longer stock them. The likes of this ? I think thats a kids size though, hence the odd proportions.

If you dont want to buy online try anyplace that sells "Emo" style clothing. They tend to have a good variety of hoodys with all over prints.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

They have music-y themed t-shirts and hoodies on threadless.com... and there's a sale on at the minute...

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

Ya c - 13, thats exactly the type of thing I'm looking for. I'll try what you suggested but where I live there aren't many shops that stock emo clothes.

Thanks catho_monster, I'll give that site a look through.

Advertisement