Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Help identifying a song

• 29-11-2008 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Guys,
    There's a song Bill Bailey plays about 2.50 mins into this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQrVhnRNZF4

It goes from then til 3.35. I know the song very well and it's killin me trying to think of it, the part I recognise best is the riff part around 3.11 til 3.16. It just different enough from the original to throw me.
    Apologies if it turns out to be Westlife or someone, but I have a strong feeling it's a good old Rock tune from someone like Led Zepp or Jimmy Hendrix

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Jaysus, doesn't sound familiar at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭JæKæ

It's slowed down big time from the original, but that part around 3.12 is very very familiar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

What a great thing the sub-concious mind beholds, got into bed freezing and after finally spending 10 mins warming up lashed back downstairs to listen again
    Is it La Bamba.... the solo part of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

kwalshe wrote: »

No.

I can hear it in my head. dammit!!!! i know this song. i think i've played this song, the half time reggae feel is throwing me off.....aragggghhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

kwalshe wrote: »
    What a great thing the sub-concious mind beholds, got into bed freezing and after finally spending 10 mins warming up lashed back downstairs to listen again
    No.

haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Angus MacGyver

Sounds a bit like "All Right Now" by Free

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=mP5sjCiv5HI&feature=related
    round about 3.03

Advertisement