Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's friday night...who's in their right minds?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Ah, you were at the Amnesty night in the Gate too, then ;)
    Was that "Amnesty" as in Amnesty International or an amnesty for all those barred from there? I better be careful what I say about pubs online because it got me into trouble before... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I lost my fcuking hash, drive me bonkers :P Here hashy hashy hashy, where art thou!!! Even left him a saucer of milk too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I lost my fcuking hash, drive me bonkers :P Here hashy hashy hashy, where art thou!!! Even left him a saucer of milk too :(

If there's a box of milk tray around look in there it might be hiding :p otherwise look in the sofa, there'll be something interesting in there like, always is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

If there's a box of milk tray around look in there it might be hiding :p otherwise look in the sofa, there'll be something interesting in there like, always is

Nah, I was in my room, I was fine when I went to bed but when I woke up it just disapeared... My mate was here but he insists that he doesn't have it... I am very very suspicious though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Nah, I was in my room, I was fine when I went to bed but when I woke up it just disapeared... My mate was here but he insists that he doesn't have it... I am very very suspicious though ;)

Any kids in the house? I was ten before I stopped trying to eat every bit of hash I found around the house :o or else just bate your mate til he fesses up :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Agamemnon wrote: »
    Was that "Amnesty" as in Amnesty International or an amnesty for all those barred from there?

You couldn't get barred from that place :pac: Amnesty International gig, and I think there are four bands there tonight, so expect more silliness from me in the wee hours...
    Agamemnon wrote: »
    I better be careful what I say about pubs online because it got me into trouble before... :pac:

Heh, I could write a book on Youghal pubs, the ones that are left anyway.

/ponders

Advertisement