Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost phone on 44N (Friday night / Saturday morning)

• 29-11-2008 5:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭

I know this isn't the usual C&T thread and its a bit of a longshot.

But i just got off the nitelink (44N, left town around 3 a.m. arrived at carrickmines cross about 3:40 a.m.) and I seemed to have left my phone behind.

I tried ringing it and it has been turned off, either by dropping it or someone switching it off. It's a samsung g600.

The driver's name was Paddy (an angry passenger asked for his name earlier in the trip)

Unfortunately the phone book says that the "lost property" line is a mon-fri deal only, so no use to me at the moment.

If anyone was on that bus, or finds a similar phone, or even happens to know Paddy the bus driver could they contact me. I know my phone is probably gone forever, but as you know it is not so much the phone but all the phone numbers on my SIM.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    I know this isn't the usual C&T thread and its a bit of a longshot.

But i just got off the nitelink (44N, left town around 3 a.m. arrived at carrickmines cross about 3:40 a.m.) and I seemed to have left my phone behind.

I tried ringing it and it has been turned off, either by dropping it or someone switching it off. It's a samsung g600.

The driver's name was Paddy (an angry passenger asked for his name earlier in the trip)

Unfortunately the phone book says that the "lost property" line is a mon-fri deal only, so no use to me at the moment.

If anyone was on that bus, or finds a similar phone, or even happens to know Paddy the bus driver could they contact me. I know my phone is probably gone forever, but as you know it is not so much the phone but all the phone numbers on my SIM.

Thanks.

Try and ring Donnybrook Garage tomorrow, 703 4420. They may be better placed to help you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Thanks for that dude, I rang lost property today but they said there was no sign of it.

Really annoying! I was hoping it would just be turned in but there ya go!

Advertisement