Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Maxols E85 Bio fuel @ E0.95c prices are now way out of line

Options
  • 29-11-2008 9:11am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Maxols E85 Bio fuel @ E0.95c prices are now way out of line now that petrol is only E0.99c per liter

The last few months I been enjoying using E85 Bio Fuel at E1.00 per liter when petrol was costing more than E1.20 per liter and at those price differences for my car it was cheaper to run E85 than normal petrol

Most cars that can use E85 will expect on E85 to get some ~10 to ~20% less MPG on E85 fuel . Unless the E85 fuel is at least 20% cheaper than petrol it might actually cost you more to use E85 petrol

In the rest of the EU they figure the average cost for E85 is E0.80c per liter

I still try to keep some E85 in my fuel mix like I will add a few liters of E85 to a fill of normal petrol as the E85 seems to make the engine have a bit more zing not as much as 50% E85 has but I find ~15% E85 seems good for the engine train

I figure with my mode of driving eg less than 50MPH for long distance runs the loss in MPG is maybe for me 5 to 10% compared to petrol so I am not so effected at these small price differences and it about the same cost to use petrol or E85
    In city traffic I figure its more ifffy maybe I lose 10 to 15% MPG so its better to run on Petrol at these prices

However any E85 fuel user worth his salt who knows his onions and finds he get 20% less MPG with E85 probably driving a flex fuel car will simply say sod the difference and just buy the normal petrol and get the better MPG

As Maxol is the only one selling E85 there is no competition for the fuel that I know off in the Republic of Ireland ( ROI).

If eneogh people stop to buy E85 the Maxol may stop to supply the fuel.

Then when the next price hikes come consumers will have no choice next time but to pay the higher prices for the one type of petrol that there is

As a consumer who chose to take my non flex fuel fuel car a 98 Suziki swift and try out the fuel and find my car could use 100% of E85 with no noticable real problems I thought that all the flex fuel car owners or E85 users who just use it in their non flex fuel cars should know that the Oil companies real plans are to bury E85 from the fuel market so in few years time they can gouge the motorists yet again in some fuel price spike .Next time then there wont be an E85 alternitive if the oil companies get their way

So All flex fuel car owners and those who intend to buy those cars for the tax saving if the E85 fuel is withdrawn fro the market then logically the tax benifits for purchasing Flex fuel cars will be withdrawn if there isn't any flex fuel to sell.

So if yo want to save E85 you need to highlight the excessive costs of E85 to every authority possible like the local green minister and local ministers The important factor to consider is 85% of the E85 is made in Ireland and employs Irish peoples and not Arabs or Russians and so adds money to the ROI economy.Also the E85 fuel usage increasing will keep our CO2 levels down and help Republic of Ireland reach our Kyoto targets .Failure to stay below CO2 target will mean ROI will get fines and the short term saving from buying cheaper petrol will be wiped out later paying off CO2 fines

At the very least we will become the pyrias of EU when it seen we don't sell flex fuel and we activily aid abiet Oil companies to kill off flex fuel alternitives

Here is a tip that I found cruising the web from web sitesfor those buying a non flex fuel second hand car .After doing a trial spin and the engine is warm have a whifff of the tail pipe emmisions .If the whiff smells strongly like a bar then the chances are strong seller is using lots of E85 in the tank.Often a ~50% fill of ~E85 and 50% of normal fuel will make a sick dog car jump back into life and perform better on the day of the sale.Then a few days after you bought the turkey as you fill it it with normal petrol the car will sag and become sick.Worse when you take it to do a NCT if the car came with no NCT the car will probably not pass the emmisions (even though the pretest NCT you might have been shown showed emmisions were very good ). This is because the E85 fuel will often even in sick motors burn fuel better and cleaner and return respectable emmissions . However as soon as you go back to normal petrol fuel the sick motor could easily return crap emmissions reading results .The second hand market is full of all the little tricks from adding some of the E85 fuel to using more expensive additives to tizz up sick engines.I once worked on a farm and used to be amazed how a seriously sick calf given a bottle of Potcheen by the farmer boss would pep up and be full of the joys of life .Then when he would bring the calf to the cattle market and fetch a good price .The new owner would curse us the followng week that zippy calf you sold me last week snuffed it the next day. So its not only cattle that can improve from the drink

Another thing is a whole lot of boy racers in boy racer sections of the net talk about is they found simply getting the local clever mechanic who knew his onions to change the timing on the engines to suit extra E85 and tune the engine for higher amounts of E85 in the fuel such as 50% E85 50% normal petrol so they got some power gains for very little cost. Some even will go the full hog and get E85 convertion kits and use 100% E85 and get power gains exceeding 10% buts that more pricy about E600 for the kit and has to be declared in the insurance as a hop up.

Lots of stuff on the net what is the mechanical reason they do this . It seems it is to save on the costs of adding things like a turbo retro fit kit . A turbo jobs is pump more air which pumps oxyegen into the engine more Oxyegen .Then with more oxyegen you can burn more fuel and get more power .E85 is a Alcohol fuel .These fuel have 30% Oxygen on the molicule of fuel so even without a turbo if you use E85 your in fact putting more Oxyegen into the engine without the expense of a turbo charger.The extra oxyegen makes more power .As alcohol fuels are more simple molicules than complex petrol molicules the alcohol molicules tend to all burn up and make only cleaner CO2 emmisions where as Petrol full of complex molicules tends to make more of the nasty toxic NO2 nitros oxide and CO carbon monoxides gasses. It is those nasty toxic gasses if the levels are too high will make you not pass the NCT emmisions .Simply adding ~10 to ~30% of E85 to a tank will often make a sick dog engine pass a NCT emmisions test as often it reduces the amount of bad gasses and give the engine enough zip to sound better than it really is.Often then the heap is sold on with a NCT and snuffs it the next day leaving the new owner a big repair bill

Derry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Why do you think that prices are out of line?

As for comparing us with the rest of Europe its a pointless example, we have 4m people here and less than .001% even consider using E85, why on earth would/could we expect to be able to buy such a tiny product at the same price as a huge user like the big european countries? :confused:

You are aware of how maxol have to buy E85 I presume? (and the huge problems with maintaining a price point for it) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Hammertime wrote: »

As for comparing us with the rest of Europe its a pointless example, we have 4m people here and less than .001% even consider using E85, why on earth would/could we expect to be able to buy such a tiny product at the same price as a huge user like the big european countries? :confused:

You are aware of how maxol have to buy E85 I presume? (and the huge problems with maintaining a price point for it) ?

I'd imagine if it didn't sell very well, they would be stuck with a tank costing them such and such until they sell it?

I'd imagine if it didn't sell very well, they would be stuck with a tank costing them such and such until they sell it?

yes limerick, and I'd guess (I'm not sure on this but its pretty much the norm) that they would have to take a full load of the product which is just over 40K litres.

So they bought the load a month ago at the much higher wholesale price and now they are stuck selling a product below cost and they still can't get rid of it.

yes limerick, and I'd guess (I'm not sure on this but its pretty much the norm) that they would have to take a full load of the product which is just over 40K litres.

So they bought the load a month ago at the much higher wholesale price and now they are stuck selling a product below cost and they still can't get rid of it.

So therefore E85 uses will be waiting awhile for lower prices:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

The rest of europe often makes the extra tax rates on petrol which are used to keep the ppice of E85 20% les than the current petrol prices

The oil companies hate E85 as they know from Brazil which uses large amounts of Ethanol and supply E20 E85 and E100 that Etahanol production can match or be even cheaper than Petrol costs if the goevernment decides that they want a Ethanol fuel economy which is less prone to sharp cost spikes which wreck havok on the economy

The green brigade god love them love the stuff as it is carbon neutral but the bloddy whimps cant even get this regime FF PD addicted to oil companies kick backs to see that we motorists are being screwed every which way

The car selling fraternity don't want to tell us that lots of spark ignition internal combustion engines are tolerant to run on many different types of fuels such as kerozene, natural gas , town gas , buthane , propane , Ethanol ,Methanol, Parrifin, wood gas ,nitro methane ,colemans fuel and even diesel if suitably modified .Catalistic exhasts someties need mods also

In some cases without any modification or in other case some minor modification or hop up kits many spark ignition internal combustion engines can tolerate E85 or E85 petrol mixes or natural gas
    Also often cathalistic exhast systems can even be be reduced in size and cost as those types of fuels make a whole lot less toxic crap gasses that cats clean up compared to fairly toxic petrol fuels

In 1979 Brazilians decided they were fed up being screwed by the Oil companies and decided to grow their own fuel from sugar cane and now 50% of the car fleets fuel usage is from Ethanol bio fuels and they tell the oil copanies to go screw themselfs when they hike up prices . Also the big car manufactuers make the cars to be able to tolerate 100% Ethanol or 100% petrol or any mix of the two fuels

We can team up with big countries like Brazil and Sweden that use a lot of E85 and who make suitable cars which we can import the cars or expertise. Then we can grow enough fuel from sugar beet and crops that grow on marginal land so as not to increase food costs and run more than 50% of the cars on E85 Ethanol
    It will employ lots of Irish who are scrathing their goolies with no work on the dole presently and put more money into the economy instead to make Arabs or Russians rich on our backs
    Also it can give us cars that are more zippy and are more enviormently friendly and give the thickos government more taxxes than importing oil products

But the oil companies will give you scare stories about food price hikes in country here in ROI and we let 1/3 of the good farming land do nothing so that we keep importing oil

Its estimated that we have enough marginal not used land to grow all the fuel we need and still not use good farming land as this country sugar crops grows faster than even Brazil
    However oil companies don't want you to know that

Man the green party brigade in the government are not worth a toss and the FF are up the rear end of the oil companies eating the propaganda MANA that those feckers give to them . The motorists now petrol is getting cheaper will go back to being brain dead idiots who will get their faces ripped in a couple of years time in the next price hike just as the oil companies plan it making Bio fuels to expensive getting them switched off as a chioce and when E85 is gone hiking petrol back up to screw your faces

So if you want to have cheaper fuel and have your cake and eat it :pac: and have more jobs and have a stronger economy make sure that E85 fuel will go from 0.01% to 100% ASAP or arrive in the garage in ~2011 and see E5 a liter for petrol and no E85 at E1 a liter

Contact all local politics and make this issue top of the agenda as it makes jobs for Ireland and makes Ireland Richer instead to be poorer

Or you can sit in the forecourt in a few years and get stiifed for E5 a liter and no choice

Derry

• Advertisement

With respect Derry, did you even read the replies on the thread?

I have explained exactly why the prices at Maxol are mostly likely higher than they should be and you have just ignored it?

As for the alleged hatred of E85 by the oil companies, the majority of stations in this country are independantly owned so what the oil company say is irrelevant, if there was a market or demand for E85 of course garages would sell they product, they are not going to ignore a new revenue stream because of some fantastical conspiracy theory.

The margin on fuel is essentially nothing so even if E85 is cheaper than fuel the retailer is still going to make the same margin as he does on regular fuel. In fact if there is a demand of it and there are not many places supplying the product then there is an opportunity for a extra margin to be made.

What your saying in an Irish context makes no sense whatsoever. The fact is Maxol, a very large oil company in Ireland, sell the product, no one buys it, and they are losing their shirt on it due to having a dead pump island of thier forecourts.

:confused:

With respect Derry, did you even read the replies on the thread?

I have explained exactly why the prices at Maxol are mostly likely higher than they should be and you have just ignored it?

As for the alleged hatred of E85 by the oil companies, the majority of stations in this country are independantly owned so what the oil company say is irrelevant, if there was a market or demand for E85 of course garages would sell they product, they are not going to ignore a new revenue stream because of some fantastical conspiracy theory.

The margin on fuel is essentially nothing so even if E85 is cheaper than fuel the retailer is still going to make the same margin as he does on regular fuel. In fact if there is a demand of it and there are not many places supplying the product then there is an opportunity for a extra margin to be made.

What your saying in an Irish context makes no sense whatsoever. The fact is Maxol, a very large oil company in Ireland, sell the product, no one buys it, and they are losing their shirt on it due to having a dead pump island of thier forecourts.

:confused:

The argument is one more of the the forest versus the trees really

If I constrict you vision so you can only see one tree in the forest and merely inform you that you may or may not be in a forest or this might be single tree then your extrapalations as to your enviorment cannot possibly be centered correctly on the benifits to the forest . You are then limited to only trying to understand this tree.

Same thing here you look at a simplex argument one stupid forecourt on one garage forecourt or even a few forecourts and cant see the overall picture
    If the Oil companies with their nearly unlimited supply of oil wish to wipe out any forms of alternitive fuels then with price fixing they can ensure the success of that enteprise .Then we can say for want of a better word they can plant and harvest the forest and the individual loggers in that show will always be on the back foot trying to understand the total picture

Since every fuel crisis since the 1955/6 such as Suez crisis through the 1973 crisis through the 1979 crisis the oil comapanies keep pulling the same stunt
    They gouge the plebs a lot those often being motorists when the fuel is short and often it not even a supply issue but some local war whatever .Then when alternitives look to displace the oil they bomb the price of the oil until the alternitives no longer exist .Then a few years later the process starts again.

So the price of the alternitive fuels at Maxol or any station isn't decided by the Maxol or petrol outlets but by the big oil companies

Only the Brazilians have succeeded to put the oil companies back into the box where they belong

Viva Brazil

So for me telling me that Maxol this or that is like saying the logger is responsible for he whole forest when clearly the logger is just another pleb victim of the planner of the forest bigger plans or in this case the oil companies agenda plans

So if you want to inspect the minitia details of the forecourts operators who don't drill for oil, don't refine oil ,don't do anything with oil except sell it for profits buttons on the dollar compared to its selling price and at the price big oil operators choose to sell it at then you have no hope to know why your face will always be ripped buy the oil companies

Once you can understand that there is no such crap as oil peak and that oil supplies for the next 200 years are nearly unlimited then you start to see what the game the oil companies play with the Minions like Maxol or Governments or similar .

Then you start to see why FF with so many kick backs does'nt want to upset the gravy train .

What does it cost the oil companies in kick backs say a billion or two to ensure some few high ups tow the line .It peanuts as they will make easily ten times more than what they splash out to ensure the Irish motorists will always have to use petrol supplied by oil companies

Suitable Consultants hired by governments will show us why Bio fuel cannot work (funny how it works in Brazil)
    Farmer joe who made and sold sugar beet can get his 200 euro a week from the dole and scrath his nuts in poverty .The goevernment can always get that easy hit 60 cents on a liter duty plus a few well oiled kick backs

The motorists can always get a couple of years cheaper fuel and then a period of severe gouging which often causes lots of extra unemployed and tax rises to pay for the dole queues of new unemployed

Or the motorists can wake up and do as the Brazilaians do become real party animals and have fuel security and have jobs for the Irish farmers and workers and be immune to steep oil price hikes

Or the Irish motorist can look up the end of a fuel pump trying to shake the last drop of fuel out cuase it cost E5 a liter and debating all the different ways to shake a petrol pump to get the last drop out

Minutia details versus solving the source of the problem which is the oil companies dictate terms to the well brainwashed FF and PD regime

Choices are yours go back to just buying cheap petrol for now and hope it was just a bad dream those high oil prices wont happen again or decide that you will fight the problem so hat it wont happen again

To fight the problem and succeed against it you need to know who what where and how your face is being ripped

But most motorists just blame the fuel pumps when they shake it

I don't ignore the Maxol issue I see all the picture and the prices are
    way out of line and I know why exactly why

You and other pump watchers prefer to believe the propaganda that is meated out about how helpless the Maxol or other petrol outlets are when in fact they know exactly how it all really works

As magicians or three card tricksters will tell you the more clever they are the more easy it is to fool them as to where the real story is

So seems the Brazilaians have the luck not to be too clever but clever eneogh to dictaate control the oil companies in Brazil

Here we think us Irish are clever but based on real results we are well in with the dip sticks that measure oil and we are way behind the Brazilians who said " petrol cost hike what petrol cost hike we use Bio fuel E100 that price is much the same ???".

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

The only Maxol in Limerick with E85 has it for 93.9c with petrol at 104.9

The base price of ethanol doesn't fluctuate and there is no tax on the stuff so considering the 15% mix of petrol, the price of petrol would have to drop considerably more than it has for massive drops, there's probably a 1c drop for every 10c drop in petrol prices.

I'm just using E5 at the moment as it can be got for 99.9c

ninty9er wrote: »
    The only Maxol in Limerick with E85 has it for 93.9c with petrol at 104.9

The base price of ethanol doesn't fluctuate and there is no tax on the stuff so considering the 15% mix of petrol, the price of petrol would have to drop considerably more than it has for massive drops, there's probably a 1c drop for every 10c drop in petrol prices.

I'm just using E5 at the moment as it can be got for 99.9c

Well I too am getting the petrol at 99.9c and therefore fill with 90% petrol 10% E85

However at this rate the petrol keeps dropping and the way E85 isnt dropping then who will buy the stuff

Thats means we will lose E85 just as the Oil compainies have planned this Coup with a nudge and wink fro the gombeen men in power who wil get thieir just rewards with nice consultancy and directorship jobs with companies that get garenteed contracts from oil companies that own them when politions leave office

But us motoring plebs will still be left paying huge gouging oil prices when the next invented oil spike come rolling along

Now you know how the three card trick works you too can inform all others and work to ensure the high roller FAS types and in power for the gravy train discover we got the formula pegged and we will nail them for this .

We should start a campain to have a Brazilian to be president so as to lead the way out of this OIL trap the government forces us to endure and give lots of farmers and Irish workers useful good jobs supplying price spike resistantant bio fuels and tax oil products out of the picture like Brazil succeeded to do

Derry

derry wrote: »
    Well I too am getting the petrol at 99.9c and therefore fill with 90% petrol 10% E85

However at this rate the petrol keeps dropping and the way E85 isnt dropping then who will buy the stuff

Thats means we will lose E85 just as the Oil compainies have planned this Coup with a nudge and wink fro the gombeen men in power who wil get thieir just rewards with nice consultancy and directorship jobs with companies that get garenteed contracts from oil companies that own them when politions leave office

But us motoring plebs will still be left paying huge gouging oil prices when the next invented oil spike come rolling along

Now you know how the three card trick works you too can inform all others and work to ensure the high roller FAS types and in power for the gravy train discover we got the formula pegged and we will nail them for this .

We should start a campain to have a Brazilian to be president so as to lead the way out of this OIL trap the government forces us to endure and give lots of farmers and Irish workers useful good jobs

Derry

Oh come off it, you do paranoia a disservice

• Advertisement

The prooof is there in boring statical numbers if you care to look it up or you can wallow helplesslesly in your dream world that true market forces of capitalizm are at work to ensure your future world of cheap fuel

Or could your world of capitaslizm suddenly be now upside down and has comunizm won as in Bush would throw oney at saving banks the brits natiolize banks ,And the gomebeen en rush to save the big wigs of the banking system using you tax money

So rather than bore you with too many deatails I will state a few facts

Oil has been on peak oil ever since they found the first oil well and it was predicted to run out in afew years .Problem is the peak keeps moving and so far we never hit the peak so its a myth that suits the oil company who dont want us to know there is huge gigigagitc reserves out there that they dont ever tellus about

So lets take coal as a fuel pretty cheap stuff and there is 1000 years known reserves of it and everybody knows that.Its very hard to invent a coal price spike in the order of magnitude that oil can

So lets say tommorow the oil companies find the mother load 500 years reserves in some really politically stable country like USA .Now if they announce this fact would the oil companies ever be able to screw us over like they do.So its not in the oil companies interests to show us 100 plus years of proven reserves or we might not except these oil spikes

Then we check what the non oil industry egg heads figure from MIT . They calculate all the days of sunlight that make all the tons of trees and bio mass over alll the billions of years .Then they figure how much got turned into coal gas oil and other similar stuff throught the process of swamps and so forth .Then they figure out how much would get lost for whatever reson and what gets left behind and viola
    Coal reserves they calculate to be maybe 10,000 years supply
    That means if we found 1000 years supply we still got 9000 years supply to find
    Gas they figure at 5000 years supply. We have found about 500 years of proven reserves so we still got another 4500 years of reserves to find
    Oil the biggy the MIT egg heads figure there is about 1000 years supply at least to be found .Depending on who's set of figures you want to believe there is 30 to 100 years oil supply reserves found
    Just before oil spike the known reserve figure are forced down wioth oh we made a mistake annoucements and there uis less reserves than we thought and after the spike to calm the markets the oil reserves are bumped back up.

so then we look this vidio from this guy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147&hl=en

who says that there is much more reserves of oil than we are told about

If we assume that is the case we can see the only way to deal with the Oil companies is head on and always have Bio fuel alternitives as if we dont they will always screw us

Fight fire with fire

or lie down and take it throught up rear end your choce to seee the reality that we motorists with these gombeen men regime in power will always be screwed with them in charge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

@ derry

Can't be bothered to read your post, they are too long, and boring.

By the way, what do you do for a living/job?

@ Hammertime

Thanks, glad to see someone who knows their stuff. :cool:

P.C. wrote: »
    @ derry

+1

It's like the reason the roads were windy years ago, so horse's wouldn't know how long they had to go and would just keep going, if they saw a big, straight road they'd stop. I'm sure your posts are usual Derry, there's just ALOT to be reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,453 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

@ derry

+2

I reproduce here the advice the newspapers give to people who write letters to the editor: Keep your letter short and to the point, short letters get more readers than long letters

ditto for boards.ie

coylemj wrote:

I reproduce here the advice the newspapers give to people who write letters to the editor: Keep your letter short and to the point, short letters get more readers than long letters

it seems from here the last lines I used in the last post seem to apply and why your all going to take the simplex choice
    Derry wrote:
    or you can lie down and take it through and up rear end your choice to see the reallity that we motorists with these gombeen men regime in power will always be screwed with them in charge"

as you just want instant macdo and if you cant get that wish then it would appear you would rather just be FucHed over by the oil companies

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

@ derry

By the way, what do you do for a living/job?

@ Hammertime

Thanks, glad to see someone who knows their stuff. :cool:
    It always makes me laugh when someone 'can't be bothered to read' but is well on for typing a reply.:D

By any chance are you a member of Socialist Youth, you rant about capitalism like my local token socialist and have a problem with oil companies.

You also tend to ramble without actually saying anything new, or even making a point at all.

ninty9er wrote: »
    By any chance are you a member of Socialist Youth, you rant about capitalism like my local token socialist and have a problem with oil companies.

You also tend to ramble without actually saying anything new, or even making a point at all.

Ah now out comes the which box of instant macdo product can you box me into
    So animal ,meneral ,vegetable, questions will only get to the shortest poem hatched ,matched, dispatched ,and not solve your issue that your face will be screwed in the next fuel spike when you don't got E85 to choose from

I repeat there is info out there the vidio link is one of thousands who show how the oil company scam is pulled off

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67011147&hl=en

Alsdo some cartoon s say more than words
    http://www.americanprogress.org/cartoons/2008/06/062608_big.html

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I am glad to see that my judicious use of the Ignore function has been validated.

Not your ornery onager

esel wrote: »
    I am glad to see that my judicious use of the Ignore function has been validated.

Well one day when your bored looking up the petrol pump handle and shaking hard as possible ( more than 3 shakes is .... )to get the last drop costing you E5.00 a liter you can buy this book

"A century of war"

http://www.populistamerica.com/century_of_war

this book which also explains why your getting your face ripped in this quote from

Henry Kissinger in 1970 when he said: "Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control people.":pac::pac::pac:

( Henry Kissinger was Secretary of State in the Richard Nixon administration and later Ford administration. )

More info on the guy Henry Kissinger who finished the job to make oil power to completly control the world

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Kissinger

http://books.google.ie/books?hl=en&id=ufaW8sop_5cC&dq=henry+kissinger&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=X8hkdS7yX0&sig=_XNqUT3nqKWT7f_P3-HLDGJe84M&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=3&ct=result#PPP17,M1

that book states most all the partners in crime with Henry Kissinger are now in jail but the die is set and the Regime here does what the oil companies say to do rip our faces

However other out there will see the thread and the more literate who don't search for instant macdo diet tripe propaganda dished to the from the regime in power who wish the gravy train to keep ripping your face will see the information .I don't partically set out to inform your kind anyway

Not all motor heads have their face and brain staring up wishfully up a petrol pump on a forecourt

Derry

PS

2 more youtube vidio of the book armed madhouse part one and part two and why big oil wanted to stop Iraq oil coming on the market to be sold and Iraq invasion was the solution al so they could make petrol prices go sky high and rip your faces as the petrol pumps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS-YsE6xByc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RspclefR0B8&feature=related

Nation in the USA spells out why oil companies rule the USA
    http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080714/scheer

• Advertisement

esel wrote: »

pmsl:D

Advertisement