Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On a shopping spree for games - need suggestions.

Options
  • 29-11-2008 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone, I have been shopping for a while online and have been through many of the sites that have dozens of products but the range is somewhat to a limited extent. I did not found myself pondering around and was left with a few choices. I have my interest’s mainly in games (I just love them) and would like to check out some of the new stuff available on web. I would like to know the places that you people do your online shopping from.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

play-asia.com make sur to check if its region free and in english though. Some games will be wild expensive on it but many are very cheap.
    Play.com does some good deals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gentryell

There are a lot of sites that sell games products. Nowadays, online shopping has picked up its pace with people saving their time and making their purchase of products easy. Recently, I was referred to an online sopping venue by my cousin that has a good database of game products with a varied selection. The recent one I purchased was final soccer 09 which is a delight to play.

Advertisement