Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1gb broadband add on from 3

• 29-11-2008 11:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

does any1 know if the 1 gb add on for 9.95 euro a month lets you use your allowance to surf the web on your laptop(i have an old 3 mobile broadband modem which i can stick my sim into) as well as your mobile?

it says on th terms and conditions that the 1 gb add on is for mobile surfing only and 10 10 gb add on can be used on either mobile or pc..but just because 3 say so doesnt mean thats the case...i was told i couldnt use my flexi units to surf the net on a pc, the said mobile only..but this is not the case..

any1 know for sure?
    ]thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

cojomo2 wrote: »
    does any1 know if the 1 gb add on for 9.95 euro a month lets you use your allowance to surf the web on your laptop(i have an old 3 mobile broadband modem which i can stick my sim into) as well as your mobile?
    yes you can do it and you don't need a modem, you can plug your phone in and use its software to connect
    cojomo2 wrote: »
    but just because 3 say so doesnt mean thats the case
    this is true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

I regularly use the 1gb addon on my e51 with joikuspot connected to eeepc and acer aspire through an ad-hoc wifi hotspot. Works great.

Advertisement