Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CruiseControl problem

Options
  • 29-11-2008 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭

Hi
    I know this is a long shot but........

In CruiseControl you get a 'build log' when a build fails. For me at the moment this is just raw XML and makes it very difficult to see actually what went wrong.
    Is there an XSLT file that comes with CruiseControl that will decode this log and present it in HTML? I'll be hanged if I'm writing my own XSLT:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

Hi
    I know this is a long shot but........

In CruiseControl you get a 'build log' when a build fails. For me at the moment this is just raw XML and makes it very difficult to see actually what went wrong.
    Is there an XSLT file that comes with CruiseControl that will decode this log and present it in HTML? I'll be hanged if I'm writing my own XSLT:D

It should be formatted in the email it sends out to you - and as i far as i remember it would be formatted on the cruisecontrol server when you look at the failure/success history.

Advertisement