Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant with private rooms in Cork

Options
  • 29-11-2008 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Looking for that one. We have party of 8 or 9 people after 2 months and I'd like to find some restaurant in Cork which has private rooms or something similar. Any ideas, guys?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hells_Belle

Proby's Bistro on, err, Proby's Quay I'm assuming, has a provate dining room upstairs. I've never booked it for less than 20 people but I'm assuming they might. Except, it's Christmas so they may be a bit packed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

Rosinis has one

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Jacobs on the Mall has private rooms, as has Mrs Dees Steakhouse out in Mount Oval. Can't go far wrong with either of these places really if you're looking for a classy night out with a big group.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Jacobs on the mall for the safe option, for something a little different try the private room in the the Ivory Tower. Your man is a bit mad but the food is definetly worth trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Serge

Thank you for all answers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,693 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

murphym7 wrote: »
    Jacobs on the mall for the safe option, for something a little different try the private room in the the Ivory Tower. Your man is a bit mad but the food is definetly worth trying.

+1 for the ivory tower.

Advertisement