Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80 euros, xmas pressie, gf

Options
  • 29-11-2008 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

I'm getting tickets to a show for my girlfriend for xmas. That leaves me with about 80euro to spend on the rest of her present.

What could I get? My problem is that she is not a big jewellery or technology kind of person.
    She likes to read, to travel, beauty products (but I think she would prefer to buy these herself - I know she loves the body shop though), art, trips to galleries/museums.
    The tickets are for a show she loves so this smaller present can be something a little different/whackier; I can afford to take a bit of risk with it.

She is 23. She is foreign so she is going home for xmas. So I need to get something soon, in the next few days! I would appreciate any help.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

What about a voucher for a treatment in a beauty salon, for say a massage, or facial or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭helpmeplease

Thanks for the reply.
    That is a good idea, one I was thinking of too. I really want to give her a present thats wrapped up in a box though!!!!!!!!
    But I think something like that is good if I can't think of anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

If she like to read I would say a hardcover collection of her favorite novel series maybe ? Someone did that for me before and I loved it. May not be practical to take home with her though ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

I really want to give her a present thats wrapped up in a box though!!!!!!!!

You can always put the voucher in a nicely gift wrapped box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 whytie99

Giftcardshop.ie do gift vouchers with talking tags you can add on. Cute if you're not going to be there when she gets the gift voucher- you record the greeting and she hears it played back on the voice tag that comes with the voucher.

• Advertisement
Advertisement