Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superquinn Parking Rant

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

I think that was the old manager there. She was great value. Her rudeness was pure entertainment. I know it was weird looking in the window to observe her telling girls that an appointment for today was totally out of the question and to ask was bordering on total stupidity; but it was funny. I hear she is no longer there and that the manager now is quite nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BarredfromDanns

My wife was witness to the best (or worst) ever last night down there. She was going to the shop just after 9 and there was a silver car parked perpendicular to 2 or 3 other properly parked cars in front of SuperQuinn. They were boxed in and couldn't get out. There were even other empty spaces there that the driver chose not to use! Nobody knew who owned it. Eventually pregnant woman with a few kids came out and got into it. When her parking was questioned she yelled "I'm pregnant, I can park where I want!"

Did you ever hear the likes!?!!

Who impregnates these pigs ? Thats who I blame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

No wonder you're barred from Danns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BarredfromDanns

A lot of Heavy-Boned and/or Fluid Retention Types frequent the place alright. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

lmao - going off on a slight tangent but I was in Shanganagh Cemetry on Christmas Eve, a naturally busy time for visiting, and there were hale and hearty people driving UP TO THE GRAVES...... I gives up. Though, at that rate, it won't be long before they will be joining whomever they were visiting.:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭kingofthecastle

honestly - if people parking illegal is all you have to worry about, then count yourself lucky and stop moaning about something soo trivial or better still ring joe duffy, the expert at making a mountain out of a molehill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

kingofthecastle, if you've nothing to actually add to the discussion, stay out of the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭cooperla

honestly - if people parking illegal is all you have to worry about, then count yourself lucky and stop moaning about something soo trivial or better still ring joe duffy, the expert at making a mountain out of a molehill

Are you one of the lazy/inconsiderate persons' that has been discussed earlier kingofthecastle?

And why did you even moan about a moaning thread? You have nothing better to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

cooperla - please don't feed the troll, Mike has dealt with it.

Advertisement