Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a good plumber in Sligo ?

Options
  • 29-11-2008 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

I've got a tricky tap that needs replacing. The job will involve some creativity and good craftsmanship and should be good for the next twenty odd years.

The few plumbers I've had previous experience with delivered work that (in retrospect) I could have done equally bad myself.

So ...anyone know a wrench virtuoso ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭SalthillGuy

There is a Handiman website with tradesmen all over Ireland. I bleive they are well monitored and reliable.
    Other than that, word of mouth is the best reference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭justcallmetex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 eddiebear

we were stuck for a plumber last year & some one gave us this guys number he was very good & very polite cant remember his first name but have his no & last name written down in case we need him again o connell was his name his no is <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 CR7

eddiebear wrote: »
    we were stuck for a plumber last year & some one gave us this guys number he was very good & very polite cant remember his first name but have his no & last name written down in case we need him again o connell was his name his no is <snip>

Think thats Alan O Connell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Me thinks, Alan O Connell's number should be sent in a PM unless advertised elsewhere on the net.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Me thinks, Alan O Connell's number should be sent in a PM unless advertised elsewhere on the net.

You practising Bob:D

Advertisement