Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

everton match on tv

Options
  • 29-11-2008 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

the everton match is on in toms mayes live

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Can it be seen on Sky? If not can someone post the stream?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Kold wrote: »
    Can it be seen on Sky? If not can someone post the stream?

It's not on Sky or Setanta,

Live here,

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football

If that one doesn't work,

Go here,
    http://acesportstreams.blogspot.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Here's the best one I could find

http://www.iraqgoals.com/en/ch2.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

That was a poor performance today,matter of fact it was the third bad performance in a row,we got away with it in the last two games but today we ran out of luck. Everton deserved there win for the hard work they put in.it would be hard to pick a spurs player that played well,maybe King at a push,missed a great chance to climb the table today..:(

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

Its a problem we are not used to having. Our defence has been playing pretty good (compared to days past) and our final product up top is poor. It seems we can only have one or the other playing well. Ahh well...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

What does Bentley offer us answer is nothing,he was poor again today as he has been for a while he needs a spell on the bench me thinks.Even his set pieces are rubbish.

Yep,Bentley was poor,his crosses were poor as was his dead ball deliverers.on the plus side Gomes done well again today...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Bah, had to go out so I missed it. Hate having to wait for MOTD2.

Kold wrote: »
    Bah, had to go out so I missed it. Hate having to wait for MOTD2.
    You didn't miss much Kold....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

just home,
    poor poor performance. no midfield creativity or ownership of the ball. my first time seeing the lads live and have to say pav and bent were rarely more than 10ards apart, they kept making the same runs etc... they dont work as a pairing abd replacements are needed in jan. It was also v quite apart from the everton fans who were fairly loud all day... we missed modric and a good jenas big time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Yeah it's no real surprise that our drop in form and Bent not being able to score coincides with Modric being out. Bent and Pav don't work together up front - it's got to be one or the other with Modric supporting. Very disappointed with the result and most of the performances though at least Gomes looked solid and hopefully he can build from that. I thought King looked good as well as Corluka who really is looking a star player.

Advertisement