Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pint bottles of guinness

Options
  • 29-11-2008 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,526 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know where i can buy pint bottles i used to get them in the local supermarket but they have stopped stocking them.need to get some in for the christmas.im in the midlands
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Moved from BGRH.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

They're pretty rare in the off trade -- I think Lilac Wines in Dublin is about the only place I've seen them in an off licence. You might be better trying to buy them from a pub that sells them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭dylbert

The Lord Manor off licence in Swords sells them, they also give a refund on the empty bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

yabadabado wrote: »
    does anyone know where i can buy pint bottles i used to get them in the local supermarket but they have stopped stocking them.need to get some in for the christmas.im in the midlands

You ought get the non refundable 500 ml bottles easily enough anywhere; I would be shocked if your local Super Valu/Tesco's/Dunnes don't stock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

If you find yourself round the south-east the pint bottles are in plentiful supply. A lot of off-licences/supermarkets should stock them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Cheers Off-Licence, Fonthill Road, Lucan had then a while ago

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

come to waterford my friend, we are the pint bottle kings of ireland, be it ale, stout or diddly ider.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

€2.20 for pint bottles of Guinness in an off-licencse in Rathfarnham village at the weekend.

Advertisement