Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest insurance/flights?

Options
  • 29-11-2008 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

going to oz in end of jan/start of feb just wondering where is the best/cheapest place to get travel insurance for the year??
    also if anyone knows the best place to book flights that would be great..
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

thanks for the reply.. thats not starting up until march it seems.. ill be looking to book for end of jan.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Flairpinnedme

booked my flights today for feb on budgettravel.ie
    they have a cheap cathay pacific flight for 699 euro per person. need to book by december 8th though

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

www.cheaptickets.com will sort your flights.

they have a cheap cathay pacific flight for 699 euro per person. need to book by december 8th though

is this return inc taxes??

also another quick question,
    can you just get a one way flight ? as i plan to spend more than year if i can at all.. do they ask me for statements etc??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I think it's one-way is at that price. Return looks to be 1150 pp.

Check for yourself though - www.budgettravel.ie

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I think it's one-way is at that price. Return looks to be 1150 pp.

Check for yourself though - www.budgettravel.ie

ya its one way, they wouldnt be asking me any mad questions as to why i only have a one way ticket would they??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I had bank statements printed as I was also planning on staying for more than a year. I didn't get asked at all but I think it's a good idea to have them - just in case.

As for cheap flights. I've heard Etihad is the cheapest way to get to Aus. I remember when I looked up flights it was cheap but as I was flying to NZ they didn't work out too cheap for me in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Flairpinnedme

cartman wrote: »
    ya its one way, they wouldnt be asking me any mad questions as to why i only have a one way ticket would they??
    nah they dont really expect you to have a return, no one that goes over for a year does really

cheers flairpinnedme, booked my flights today 647euro 4feb..

cant ****ing wait!

• Advertisement
Advertisement