Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish guys?

Options
2»

Comments

Hmnnn... better not put out on dates until it is long long established that I am not a hooker.

or you pay for dinner! then you can bang him all night long!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Zaph wrote: »
    my dinosaur loving friend.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

or you pay for dinner! then you can bang him all night long!

:eek: Do you want to buy me dinner?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

No. I don't pay for dinner. In fact, call me a meanie, but when I was living with someone and he lost his job and I paid the rent for several months, I still expected him to pay for dinner out.

I went out with one man [Irish] who didnt pick up the tab. I was warned about this by other men, American, who sadly to my regret, turned out to be oh so right about what a sign of pathological selfishness this was. Never again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Clearly you have a misguided and narrowly defined idea of selfishness. then again as Zaph said that's for another thread

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Wibbs wrote: »
    Clearly you have a misguided and narrowly defined idea of selfishness. then again as Zaph said that's for another thread

Quite the opposite. It was a sign, the tip of the iceberg. You misunderstood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

oh well we live and hopefull learn, really not much point in bitching about shoulda, woulda, coulda.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

He's British not Irish. :P

Did you call him again. Ring him up for another date, see what happens.

Advertisement