Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twisty Fries 2 euro Are they eurosavers?

• 29-11-2008 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

bought some twisty fries today was shocked barely the same amount as we got for 1 euro .. is the recession biting mcdonalds ? :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Burger kings 99c menu is good, their regular burgers are bigger and nicer IMO. And you get loads of chicken bites for 99c. For a fiver you come out fairly stuffed. Depends who make the curly ones, they can take up lots of room due them spiralling about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

i was in burger king

no 99cent menu to be had

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

They still have them on their Eurosaver menu, apparently they now come in a bigger size. Somone in front of me was buying them the last time I was there, didn't think the portion looked much bigger.

+ 1 for Burger King burgers, way nicer than McDs. Did their burgers always just have ketchup on them? I thought they used to have onions, but the last few times I got one I only got a measly bit of ketchup :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Millman

I think, in fairness, the portion is SLIGHTLY larger but im shocked there up to €2!! Barely a eurosaver anymore.....:(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

TWO EURO, I'm disgusted. They get us hooked, then jack up the price. (like drrrrugs)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

ronano wrote: »
    i was in burger king

no 99cent menu to be had
    They come & go sometimes. I think they might take it down if they are busy, i.e. no need to be begging for business. They do lots of things like cheese balls, it changes a bit. McDs also do not have the eurosaver menu in many places, or it comes & goes in some places. In dun laoghaire they come & go, abras do a chicken shwarma & drink for €3.50 in dun laoghaire, certain time of day only though.
    + 1 for Burger King burgers, way nicer than McDs. Did their burgers always just have ketchup on them? I thought they used to have onions, but the last few times I got one I only got a measly bit of ketchup :(
    Don't think I ever got onions on a BK regular small burger, pickles, ketchup & mustard. You get some onions on McDs, measly amount and feck all sauce, I always get extra ketchup.

Advertisement