Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missed QI

Options
  • 29-11-2008 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

I'm sorry if there is a better place for this thread, feel free to move it if you want.

I missed last nights episode of Qi and I was wondering if anyone knows is there anywhere I can watch it online (free, no credit card) I can't find it in you tube or alluc.org

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

QI is on Fridays now? Damnit. Had to watch never mind the buzzcocks on thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Oh, they showed one episode two weeks ago but I don't think there showing anymore until christmas??? I don't know whats going on with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

That was for need for children

Advertisement