Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**** eircom

Options
  • 29-11-2008 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

This thread is just to say **** you eircom and your ****ty connection. I have not had a stable ping in two months since there upgrade. Online gaming is a ****ing joke. Avoid eircon like the plague.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

conjamuk wrote: »
    This thread is just to say **** you eircom and your ****ty connection. I have not had a stable ping in two months since there upgrade. Online gaming is a ****ing joke. Avoid eircon like the plague.:mad:

Wow, what a coherent and valid set of points. I can see you are doing the old venting thing rather then actually doing anything....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

thelastangryman, surely with a username like that you should be more sympathtic to your angry brother?

conjamuk, rather than venting here wouldn't it make more sense to contact eircom and ask them to resolve the problems? Once you do that you are welcome to post you experiences/ask for advice.

Thread locked [hopefully]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Onikage wrote: »
    thelastangryman, surely with a username like that you should be more sympathtic to your angry brother?

conjamuk, rather than venting here wouldn't it make more sense to contact eircom and ask them to resolve the problems? Once you do that you are welcome to post you experiences/ask for advice.

Thread locked [hopefully]

I have been taking Valium :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

conjamuk when you have something constructive to add then your welcome to post if your going to post this type of crap again then don't

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement