Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

microsoft points ebay sellers

• 29-11-2008 10:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know any ebay trusted power sellers i can buy points from and get the code emailed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think he is looking for Points, not subscriptions.
    I'm interested too.... alot of ebay sellers sell points that work in the US only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

yup points but my gold sub is up so sub sellers are also welcome

cheers lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Mr E wrote: »
    I think he is looking for Points, not subscriptions.
    I'm interested too.... alot of ebay sellers sell points that work in the US only.

yea i know...as i said he usually sells a lot of them...just when i looked at his account thats all he had up..keep an eye out..hes bound to have them up next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

zAbbo wrote: »
    They only work in the US.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Whats the smallest denomination you can buy points in? Basically I just want 400 points so I can download Worms...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Dman001 wrote: »

There is a way to get US points to work, but you have to do this when you create your gamertag.
    If you create a hotmail account and use a US postal address (it can be made up), and then you use this hotmail account as the email address for your gamertag, the xbox assumes that you are american and will only accept codes for US points. But you won't be able to buy points through the dashboard with your credit card.

This happened to me by accident really but it's actually saved me a lot of money with the Dollar/Euro conversion rate. The only problem is I've got a big american flag beside by gamertag when I play fifa :(

Dman001 wrote: »

Bought mine last week, and it worked...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Can you only use a 12+1 sub when starting a new gamertag?

Do they work for basically topping up for another year what you already have??

• Advertisement

Not sure, but what I read was that 12+1 works for renewal, guess I'll find out in 12 months time ;)

Advertisement