Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 8GB bookmarks help

• 29-11-2008 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

Guys I'm looking for help , basically all the bookmarks i have in firefox is there an easy way of transferring them as bookmarks on the N95 ? Without having to go to the bother of typing them all in ? Help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the nokia pc suite can do it. go to sync->settings->bookmarks and choose firefox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    the nokia pc suite can do it. go to sync->settings->bookmarks and choose firefox

Doesn't seemed to have worked ? I'm lost now as too why it didn't work.

does your firefox have the pc suite 2 synchronisation extension installed?

does your firefox have the pc suite 2 synchronisation extension installed?

i looked for this in firefox add ons and i cant find it :( , still lost now :D

Sarge wrote: »
    i looked for this in firefox add ons and i cant find it :( , still lost now :D

reinstall the latest version of the pc suite. i tried to do it and an error log told me to reinstall the pc suite. i did and it added that add on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

reinstall the latest version of the pc suite. i tried to do it and an error log told me to reinstall the pc suite. i did and it added that add on

Yep, latest pc suite will add that add-on to firefox

Ah i just installed from the cd in the box.So download the latest one from nokia website and then install that , it should then ask me if i want to install an additional addon in firefox ?

Sarge wrote: »
    Ah i just installed from the cd in the box.So download the latest one from nokia website and then install that , it should then ask me if i want to install an additional addon in firefox ?

afair it doesn't just ask, it won't install if ff is running because it needs to install that add on

Advertisement