Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Davis

• 30-11-2008 2:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Anyone ever heard of this chap or had work done by him? He seems to troll the internet proclaiming himself as one of the best tattooists in Ireland but the only work i've seen of his has been awful.

Anyone know anything about him? Or the shop he supposedly owned, Bloodline Tattoos?

<snip></snip> for anyone wanting to see some awful work.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Best in Ireland? Surely thats false advertising! Looking at his work, something is wonky.......his lines or my eyes....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I wonder if the person asked for Zombie Marlyn Monroe or it just turned out that way? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Isn't this the same spa who was tattooing during a gig in An Cruscin Lan in Cork a few months back? From Bloodline tattoo in Mallow? Sppaaaaaaaa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I was wondering why the name sounded familiar. Also, ewww.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I see he's designed and built the website himself! The old expression 'self praise is no praise' would be appropriate here! ;) Seriously though, if they're examples of some of his best work, I'd hate to see the rest of it!

edit: Just read the BIO there. Inspiring stuff.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

why are we even publicising this stuff :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Because there is such a thing as bad publicity? Seriously, after reading this thread and looking at his website I know i won't be getting anything done from the guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Almost a year later and Tom is still tattooing.

He's only tattooing a year, never did a proper aprenticeship either...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

I don't think I like the tone of this thread.

I've never met/heard of this guy, and I am not impressed by his work.

However, if its not ok to advertise on the fora, then surely its not ok for tattooists to start random threads rubbishing the competition. right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Was thinking the exact same myself.

*closed*

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement