Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mondeo question

Options
  • 30-11-2008 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if the 2001/2002 2.0TDCI Mondeo has a timing belt or chain?

Also, can anyone provide a link to where I can find this info out on this & other cars? (to save me bothering you guys in future with silly questions)

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

Chain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Timing Chain, plus here's the setup for it (from an Autodata program I have on my computer):

f_untitledm_ec56efe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Max_Damage wrote: »
    Timing Chain, plus here's the setup for it (from an Autodata program I have on my computer):

That program expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭com1

Heres a link to the autodata site

http://www.autodata.ltd.uk

That prog seems to be about £500 (stg)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

That program expensive?

Well, if I told you where I got it, I'd get banned! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

keefg wrote: »

Also, can anyone provide a link to where I can find this info out on this & other cars? (to save me bothering you guys in future with silly questions)

cheers.

Ask away,that's what we are here for;)

Advertisement