Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you name all 45 Rock Band songs?

Options
  • 30-11-2008 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

This is a brilliant website for killing some time, and they've just added a Rock Band game http://www.sporcle.com/games/rockband.php.

I got them all with 4 mins left.:D blanked on
    Mississippi Queen and Gimme' Shelter

There's also Guitar hero 1/2/3 lists to try, but I didn't do nearly as well on those:o. Also this was only added yesterday so expect a Rock Band 2 version soon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

I suck...I could only think of RB2 songs cos I've been playing only that for the past few months..

oh.. also.. I could nearly only remember the bonus 13 songs. bleh

cool game though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Got 32 done, been a while since i played.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Viper-619

i got 23 but i just kept thinkin off all the rb2 songs and my dlc

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Louisburgh lass

No...

Got 14

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Did it with 3 mins to spare....

Lost a lot of time because Blitzkrieg is not spelled with a c... How embarrassing for me :o

• Advertisement

Lost a lot of time because Blitzkrieg is not spelled with a c... How embarrassing for me :o

I kept spelling it "pop", not "bop"

Grrr

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

For shame, Cully, SHAME! :)

I answered less songs than I've gotten vocals gold stars on RB2.... 26 to date... 22 career. aw yeah!

Bobalicious... I'm catching your drums score.. be afraid :D

Cedomination... I'm catching your guitar score... also be afraid.

To everyone else... just be afraid in general!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Cully wrote: »

Oh yeah I haven't been on in a few days because I recently got these beauties
    http://www.roland.com/products/en/HD-1/ :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Cully wrote: »
    I answered less songs than I've gotten vocals gold stars on RB2.... 26 to date... 22 career. aw yeah!

Cedomination... I'm catching your guitar score... also be afraid.

To everyone else... just be afraid in general!

What is my score? I haven't played like half the songs :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Viper-619

http://www.roland.com/products/en/HD-1/ cool.gif
    Nice job man, they look sweet!

What is my score? I haven't played like half the songs :P

exactly....Your score is 5.8mil..

Mine is 5.4mil at the mo... but I will improve... I have gotten a lot better recently... or rather.. my fingers now seem to be able to move faster... so all it will take is a little practise now.

My biggest tip is to not use the solo buttons for solo's... The reason for it is that every solo button hit counts as a strum, so if you get off sync on fast stuff, you can fail out very quickly whereas worst you can do by using the normal buttons is not hit the hammer ons or pull offs properly and you just need to restrum... well... harder to fail anyway.
    http://www.roland.com/products/en/HD-1/ :cool:

Awesome!!! For RB or just normal drumming?

Roland is the best company you could have bought.. Mine is an higher up version of that one, but to be honest, they are really practically the same.

Roland is the top standard in e-kits.... You're much better buying that than a top brand of another make... Check lots of reviews and stuff online and you'll see why... How much did it cost? I think I saw them for 650ish...

Advertisement