Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Left 4 Dead

• 30-11-2008 12:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Loving this game so far, but some serious muppets playing, the kind who stand there blasting zombies instead of getting on the escape vehicle. I would love to see some new weapons, some swords or a meatcleaver and especially a chainsaw. An Evil Dead kind of setup with a chainsaw and a gun would be fantastic.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Moojuice wrote: »
    Loving this game so far, but some serious muppets playing, the kind who stand there blasting zombies instead of getting on the escape vehicle. I would love to see some new weapons, some swords or a meatcleaver and especially a chainsaw. An Evil Dead kind of setup with a chainsaw and a gun would be fantastic.

Yeah that did happen to me,i was playing on the map where you get on the boat everyone just stayed back in the house,i tried savin em but had to get on the boat,there was loads of time for em to run. Ah yeah i have seen some people talkin about making mods based on shaun of the dead and dawn of the dead with different weapons based on the films...but thats for the pc so I dont know whats gonna happen with the xbox version. I say its only going to be official versions on the xbox version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

From what I've heard, work has begun on mods for the PC version. Maybe someday, a downloadable patch on the marketplace. One can only hope :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

Yeah a mod download section een for a small fee would be brilliant on the 360, it would realy give the game longevity. Hopefully Steam might make some of the really good Mods available for 360 owners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Really is a lot of fun, I hope VALve release more scenerios through the marketplace!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

yeah I hope they release some new campaigns and weapons would be nice.. also id like the 2 characters that were taken out..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement