Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Elders Scrolls Game In 2010

Options
  • 30-11-2008 1:02pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Well, not much information really - but this months edition of PC Zone is carrying a story claiming that Bethesda have informed them that we can expect the next Elder Scrolls game in 2010, and work has either already begun or is commencing soon.

So, any speculation?

I for one, cannot wait for more information!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Well, not much information really - but this months edition of PC Zone is carrying a story claiming that Bethesda have informed them that we can expect the next Elder Scrolls game in 2010, and work has either already begun or is commencing soon.

So, any speculation?

I for one, cannot wait for more information!

Well if they are only begining to work on it I hope it's not released as soon as they say. Elder scrolls was repetative. They need something really innovative. Graphics and physics were impressive. Quests were boring. ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Well if they are only begining to work on it I hope it's not released as soon as they say. Elder scrolls was repetative. They need something really innovative. Graphics and physics were impressive. Quests were boring. ;)

My guess is that they have already begun work on it. The Bethesda team is massive afterall, and major work ceased on Fallout 3 a number of months when the final testing phases began.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,600 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

With Fallout 3 out, I fired up Oblivion to compare and contrast; and whatever about the differences in the mechanics between the two games, there's no escaping Oblivion's pretty poor characterisation & generally clunky script writing. The stock-fantasy shtick is laid on a bit too thick, so I hope they carry through the strong story / character element in Fallout into this new Elder Scrolls game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement