Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Glanza Service

Options
  • 30-11-2008 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hey lads i got a glanza from england and im looking to get a full service on it to see if the car is runnin right... do you know where i can get a good service on it for the right price.??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Duff

Any decent garage would be able to sevice it no problem or if your confident enough you can do it yourself, its not hard at all. You can get a full service kit from www.toytuning.co.uk Also make sure you do the timing belt too if it hasnt already been done. Should be done around 100,000kms.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭keno88

thanks for that duff..... yeah its has 109,000 on it now dont think is has been changed yet, i went to a import place and they want 320 for a service and to change the timming belt aswell..... what you think of that??

Sounds a bit dear to me mate, I paid 210 for a sevice for my Glanza the first time and that included all the necessary parts. Try a few different garages and shop around for the best price.

where did you get that tho, was it in a garage??

Yeah was a local mechanics garage here in Dundalk, I service it myself now though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

keno88 wrote: »
    thanks for that duff..... yeah its has 109,000 on it now dont think is has been changed yet, i went to a import place and they want 320 for a service and to change the timming belt aswell..... what you think of that??

If its €320 with the timing belt done too it sounds good

yeah 320 is alrite, its not the best tho.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭AlanAhern

320 aint bad. If you are in Waterford I can have a look at it if you want?

Advertisement