Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone drive a Crx vtec?

Options
  • 30-11-2008 2:03pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Going looking at a Crx today and it has a ek9 Type R engine in it, so Im just wondering what are these generally like to drive? Also seeing as its only €1000 with 2 years nct im gonna buy it anyway lol.:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

1k with 2 years nct?

and..stolen how long ago? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

if its a clean one with an ek9 engine i'm sure he'd be selling it for a good bit more than 1k, unless theres something dodgy about it as cliov6 has suggested...

if you're interested in it, do a cartell check on it to make sure its ok, then bring a mechanic to look over it and make sure its mechanically sound, finally, make sure it is a genuine ek9 b16b for that price..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

^^haha fortunly its not stolen!!

^Well for reasons he really needs money fast and basicly he tried getting more for the car and it wouldnt shift. so I jokinly offered 1000 and he said ya lol.

Its a clean car and I will bring it to my uncle who will check it out. Im pretty sure all will go well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

thats a serious find !! well done & get some pictures up ASAP

Advertisement