Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you goin at for the day?

Options
  • 30-11-2008 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

I was out last night and I'm still in bed surfing for the last 2 or 3hrs. Gonna get up now soon in a few mins and check the weather.

If it's windy and not too wet I wouldn't mind going out to use my powerkite. I havn't had the opportunity to use it once yet. http://www.theadventure.org.uk/images/power%20kite.jpg

If there was not much wind I would be out flying the rc helicopter but I'm waiting on some spares as the back propellor is broke.

Otherwise I'm gonna start setting up the shed to continue building my rc plane kit to fly once the weather picks up!

Don't ask me why I started this thread. I'm just bored.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Well I've just crawled out of the bed myself, and now clothed in a dressing gown am contemplating the benefits of removing my lazy ass from the couch and making myself a fry up.

Later I shall have the pleasure of writing a presentation on Will & Grace, studying Irish and putting the final touches onto a documentary about Galway docks that I've been working on since July. (Us students... Pah:rolleyes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

getting me some doughnuts from the market :D

and then getting a teninus in A&E cos i cut my hand in work last night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Was in bed sick all day yesterday so gonna go for a long walk today after I get some food into me (Haven't eaten in almost 2 days - almost unheard of from me!)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Was out last night and still in bed now, about to go for a shower and then head into town for some shopping I was supposed to get yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Later I shall have the pleasure of writing a presentation on Will & Grace

Well that shan't take you too long. Here's a tip: gay people are flamboyant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

i have to get ready for work!!!!!!:mad:
    sunday and all...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Was all set to do a bunch of improv, but thanks to Galway germ factory, half the people were sick, so it had to be postponed:(

Despite my own sniffles, am headed in for Arus na Gael later for a bit of ceol with The Rye and Niceol Blue.. that should warm us up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Ah got out of bed at 2pm and went swimming training and did a cycle and came home at 6pm, now just web surfing before heading to the EYE later to see that new DeNiro flick, hopefully see Danny ( boneyarsebogman ) too, aint see him in ages too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

What an unusually quaint thread. Aye, if only the rest of the internet was like this ;)

Heading into town to meet a girl at half five so fingers crossed. Not up to much bar that, possibility of a few pints later on but not much else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Missing being wild in Headford with pints to be arty in town with tea:eek:

Old age:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

(Attempting to) Study :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Home. Chicken Sambo. Into town to win some money, with a little luck. :)

<=== Trying to write a thesis / theses ... I don't even know how it's spelled :(

Had my presentation on Will and Grace today. It went "fabulous"

Now I must study for a cinematography (camera & lighting) exam tomorrow, make a call to see if the DVDs of the docks documentary are in production and then I believe some tea, cake and movies will be in order. Huzzah!:pac:

The docks documentary? As in Galway Docks?

The very same John...

It was commissioned to be made because of all the changes that are going to take place in the docks over the next 6 months (Volvo Ocean Race etc etc)

13 minutes in length

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

smoke eat study smoke eat study.

The very same John...

It was commissioned to be made because of all the changes that are going to take place in the docks over the next 6 months (Volvo Ocean Race etc etc)

13 minutes in length

Does it go into the history? Exporters/Importers? The building of the Docks??? Would be very interested in getting a copy, there's a pint in it for ya :D

Nah... Mostly observational. Kinda like a day in the life of.

Deals with the opening of the gates, the pilot boat going out and bringing a large ship in. It's a slow piece, but that's what was asked for. You're welcome to a copy gratis, no bribing need:D

• Advertisement

Would still love to see it - who produced it? Any hookers in it? :pac:

Produced and shot by Vincent O'Sullivan, a Galway native and final year film student.

He was contacted by another guy he knew, who in turn was commissioned by one of the guys who works the docks, and people from the Heritage office.

No hookers I'm afraid, just old gates, little boats and some out at sea footage. It was shot over 2 days, it's been in editing for ages (mainly because my college schedule) It's relatively a small project, but it's homegrown and to the point. PM on your address and I'll post a copy to you when I get a chance.;)

Cheers lad :D

Nay bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

grasshopa wrote: »
    smoke eat study smoke eat study.

have you gone fulltime then hopa?

Advertisement