Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Rocker Gaming Chairs

• 30-11-2008 4:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭

I am looking for 2 of these but they seem to be sold out in most smyths and argos stores any ideas where i will get my hands on these fairly cheaply.

just the junior ones only for little kids

thanks a million

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I think Dunnes do a X-rocker chair for €79(not sure if its 'the' X-Rocker,but very simliar with speakers etc..),if you want to check them out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭danois

donmeister wrote: »
    I think Dunnes do a X-rocker chair for €79(not sure if its 'the' X-Rocker,but very simliar with speakers etc..),if you want to check them out!

will have a look thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭LINDA08

Yes Dunnes have them, currently with €20 off so only €59 and they look as good as any of the others.

I can't find them on the Dunnes site I will go looking tomorrow have you seen them in any dunnes lately???

thanks

Loads of them in Dunnes in McDonagh Centre Kilkenny today and last week in Carlow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Also Dunnes in Castlebar and Briarhill Galway have plenty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

I got an actual "X -Rocker" branded chair in Dunnes 60% a few weeks ago they might still have some if you ask

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I saw a few in Dunnes in Sligo today.

Thanks everyone i will have a proper look cant seem to find any around wicklow or dublin might head as far as carlow tomorrow

danois wrote: »
    Thanks everyone i will have a proper look cant seem to find any around wicklow or dublin might head as far as carlow tomorrow

I would say def. give them a ring before you travel, they will put your name on them if they are in stock and if not they will be able to tell you the nearest store to you that has them in stock or at least the Carolow store have obliged me by doing this in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

I saw a couple in PC World carrickmines on Sunday, but they can be pricey. Maybe call and ask for a price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Pixied

Try ringing Dunnes in Cornelscourt. I heard there was some there over the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Are these chairs any good? WHat consoles do they work with?

Bob Z wrote: »
    Are these chairs any good? WHat consoles do they work with?

they work with them all as far as i know you can even hook your DS to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

just found this
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055173374

So they dont seem that good

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭itsmine

There was a mountain of them in the new Dunnes in Longford on Saturday.

Bob Z wrote: »
    just found this
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055173374

So they don't seem that good

Thanks but its just for a surprise for my 9year old i need to get him something that will look big on xmas morning i dont think he will mind about the sound going for a few seconds i know i certainly wont lol:p:p;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I know this is reviving a dead thread, but you might like to know that Argos have X-Rocker Pro's with 45 euro off right now. €149.99 doesnt seem to unreasonable for one of the higher end models:)

208-5666700aA70UC518484M.jpg

Advertisement